- For Staff
- Faculty & Staff Directory
- Helpdesk Ticket System
- Website Support
- Colleague - Web UI
- Forms Database
The DELF or DALF certification for students or the public at large is offered annually in Thunder Bay in partnership with the Thunder Bay school board and Novocentre (Northern Ontario Francophone Association).
The DELF (Diplôme d'Études en Langue Française) and the DALF (Diplôme Approfondi de Langue Française) are standardized examinations of the French language. Candidates who are successful on the examinations receive a diploma recognized worldwide.
The DELF includes four independent diplomas, which correspond to the first four levels of the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR).
- DELF A1: for basic user
- DELF A2: for basic user
- DELF B1: for independent user
- DELF B2: for independent user
The DALF includes two independent diplomas, which correspond to the upper two levels of the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR).
- DALF C1: for proficient user
- DALF C2: for proficient user
At each level, four competencies are evaluated: listening, speaking, reading and writing.
A DELF and DALF diploma
It represents an official document recognized internationally, that enriches the candidate's school or professional portfolio.
- If you would like to get more information and to register please contact the Chair of the department by mid-February at firstname.lastname@example.org