Academic Information and Support

At Lakehead, we want you to succeed. We encourage you to take advantage of the advice, assistance, and supports we offer to help you excel in your studies and plan for the future.

Visit us in the Enrolment Services office in UC1007 in Thunder Bay, at Student Central in Orillia, or email us at if you have any questions or concerns.

How can I change my major?

Student working with children in a classroom

I require guidance and direction in my academics. Who can help?

Lakehead Professor and Advisor

How can I develop "skills for success"?

student accomplishing and successfully climbing a mountain

What is a minor? Should I pursue one?

Minor decision? Student sketchinig face

Do I have access to a tutor?

image of student completing homework

Is there a list of things to do for each year of my studies?

To do - list of things to do