COMMUTER CYCLING SKILLS COURSE
May 22-23, 5-7 pm, RC 1003
Thinking of biking for Commuter Challenge, but need to brush up on your skills? This free course is for you.
Open to employees only. Limited spots are available.
What will you learn?
- Participants will learn riding theory
- Participants will learn to conduct safety checks on their own equipment
- Participants will practice handling skills that will help keep them safe
- Participants will practice riding in a group setting on multi-use trails, bike lanes, and residential streets
- Participants must know how to ride a bicycle and should bring their bike, helmet, water, and snacks. Rental bikes are available for a fee
EMAIL TO REGISTER: firstname.lastname@example.org