This year's Research Showcase highlights how Lakehead University research projects, innovative collaborations and initiatives are playing a role in the achievement of the UN's 17 Sustainable Development Goals.
About the Session
This panel features members of the Thunder Bay Voluntary Local Review (VLR) Working Group, who represent a range of government and non - profit organizations, and researchers from Lakehead University. Panelists will describe the background to the project, importance of the VLR for the Thunder Bay region, activities to date and next steps.
- Dr. Rebecca Schiff, Associate Professor, Department of Health Sciences, Lakehead University
- Dr. Helle Moller, Associate Professor, Department of Health Sciences, Lakehead University
- Bonnie Krysowaty, Social Researcher/Planner, Lakehead Social Planning Council
- Albert Brule, Chief Executive Officer, United Way of Thunder Bay
- Jacob Porter, Climate Adaptation Coordinator, EarthCare Thunder Bay
- Lee-Ann Chevrette, Crime Prevention Council Coordinator, Thunder Bay Crime Prevention Council