Sunday, July 14 – Sunday, July 21, 2019
Please note that modules may be moved or modified based on instructor availability.
Module Topics & Dates
MODULE 1 – Geology and Anthropology of Thunder Bay District - Sun. July 14
MODULE 2 – Flora of the Thunder Bay District - Mon. July 15
MODULE 3 – Mammals of the Thunder Bay District - Tues. July 16
MODULE 4 – Amphibians and Reptiles of Thunder Bay District - Wed. July 17
MODULE 5 – Birds of the Thunder Bay District - Thurs. July 18
MODULE 6 – Insects and other Invertebrates of Thunder Bay District - Fri. July 19
MODULE 7 – Water, Wetlands and the First Nations and Métis Peoples of the Thunder Bay District - Sat. July 20
BIOBLITZ (Optional) - Sun. July 21
Fee: $499 +HST
- Approximately 40 hours of classroom/field instruction.
- A "write-in-the-rain" notebook and pencil for field notes.
- A x10 hand lens including a UV light and an Ontario Master Naturalist Program lanyard.
- An Ontario Master Naturalist Program hat.
- A package of course material pertaining to every module in the form of study notes, fact sheets, and other written information supporting the content of the module.
Accommodation is available on campus for as little as $35 a night, with access to an Olympic-sized swimming pool included! Click here for more details.
Cancellation Policy: In the case of cancellation, we will offer a refund up to three weeks prior to the start of the program. An administration fee of $50 will apply.