The spring session of the Ontario Master Naturalist Certificate Program will be delivered via a blended learning environment that will enable you to learn about the breadth of topics explored in this certificate. Through a series of eight modules, participants will work through material at their own pace, including interactive PowerPoint slides, photographs and video produced specifically for this program.
Please note that modules may modified based on instructor availability.
- MODULE 1: Geology and Anthropology
- MODULE 2: Mammals and Species at Risk
- MODULE 3: Botany and Spring Ephemeral Wildflowers
- MODULE 4: Ontario Bird Species
- MODULE 5: Amphibians and Reptiles
- MODULE 6: Invasive Species
- MODULE 7: Wetlands, Water and Fishes
- MODULE 8: Insects and Other Invertebrates
- Access to all classroom materials, including PowerPoints, video, and additional resources, as well as eight interactive webinars, a virtual Trailhead Zoom room, and FlipGrid community resources.
Cancellation Policy: In the case of cancellation, we will offer a refund up to three weeks prior to the start of the program. A $50 administrative fee will be incurred for administration.
Thank you for your interest. This session is now full. Consider joining us for our Summer Session.