Date: Sat. July 13 to Sat. July 20, 2019
Location: Red Bay Lodge, 462 Huron Road, South Bruce Peninsula, Ontario N0H 2T0
- Geology and Anthropology
- Amphibians and Reptiles
- Insects and other Invertebrates
- Water, Wetlands and the First Nations and Métis Peoples
*Please note that modules may change or be modified based on instructor availability.
Fee: $999 (plus HST)
- Approximately 40 hours of classroom/field instruction.
- A waterproof notebook and pencil for field notes.
- A x10 hand lens including a UV light and an Ontario Master Naturalist Program lanyard.
- Package of course material pertaining to every module in the form of study notes, fact sheets, and other written information supporting the content of the module.
- Seven nights accommodation at the Red Bay Lodge.
- Continental breakfast each day.
- Catered dinners on-site Monday to Wednesday evening.
- A connection to an incredible community of avid naturalists with a keen interest in learning. *Please note - the on-site restaurant will be open Thursday through Sunday, but participants would need to purchase their own meals independently, or arrange these through local food service providers. Participants will arrange bagged lunches, and options will be discussed with registrants for group arrangements as well.
Cancellation Policy: In the case of cancellation, we will offer a refund up to three weeks prior to the start of the program. An administration fee of $50 will apply.